Not how you make an omelet, bro.
Egg Explodes After Man Removes It From Microwave

This is a video of a man who was never warned not to microwave an egg with the shell on (or was and decided to throw caution to the wind) removing an egg from the microwave and setting it on the kitchen counter, where it promptly explodes. A real eggsplosion. Wow, I’ve been waiting 16 years to include that in an article, and, I’m going to be honest, it hardly feels worth the wait. I can only imagine how you’re feeling right now.