You bonehead.
Woopsie: Dog Falls Asleep Chewing Bone After Accidentally Drugging Itself

This is a video from a man who was trying to give his recently spayed dog its prescribed sedative in a piece of hotdog when his other dog stole the wiener, unknowingly drugging itself in the process. The man called the vet to make sure the drug wasn’t going to harm the dog, then filmed him 90 minutes later falling asleep trying to eat a bone. Hey, it happens. If I had a dollar for every time I was drugged and then fell asleep trying to eat maybe I could finally stop signing up for all these unpaid clinical trials.