You've really done this time.
Kid Swallows Dog Toy, Squeaks When He Breathes

Because it’s a dog-eat-dog kid-eat-dog-toy world, this is a video of 13-year old Johnathan Serrano squeaking whenever he talks or laughs after accidentally swallowing the noisemaker from inside a dog toy. Some more details while I wonder just how many Tide Pods Johnathan has managed to get down:

[He] told ABC News’s Lionel Moise that he swallowed a dog toy by accident while he was bothering his mom instead of getting ready for a camping trip, landing him in the ER.

“He wasn’t ready yet and he was sitting there annoying me with this dog toy and so I get this two-liter bottle and I’m like, ‘Johnathan, I’m gonna hit you if you don’t stop’,” Serrano’s mom said. “When I go to grab it, it’s empty, and he ducks and swallows it (the toy).” …

The ER doctors put him to sleep and used a scope to retrieve the toy. The 13-year-old said he learned his lesson.

“The 13-year-old said he learned his lesson.” And just what lesson was that, Johnathan? I want to know what lesson you learned. And I’m not just saying that so I don’t make the same one and end up on the internet, but I’m sick and tired of the local news showing up at my house. I’m being exploited by my own decision making!

Thanks to Ashley, who informed me she wants to know how many dogs followed the car to the hospital. My guess is two to four.